Process to redeem Shoppers Stop 15% coupon:
- Choose the product they wish to purchase from www.shoppersstop.com.
- The total value of the shopping bag has to be above Rs 2,000/- (excluding Gift voucher, Crossword Merchandise and First Citizen membership fees).
- The coupon code has to be entered in the space provided on “Shopping Bag” page and click on “Apply coupon”
- A discount of 15% will be applied to the order.
- Click on “Secure Check Out” and proceed to Sign In/ Register and complete the Shipping and Billing information.
- On the “Billing information page” click on “Place your order”.
- The transaction will be redirected to the card payment gateway where credit /debit card details has to be provided.
- On successful processing of the credit/debit card a “Order Number” will be generated as a confirmation of the order.
- The order will be shipped to the delivery address provided as per the lead time displayed on the product
Terms and Condition for 15% discount coupon:
- The coupon is valid only on orders placed on www.shoppersstop.com till Dec 31st, 2009
- Not valid on purchases of purchase of Gift Vouchers, Crossword Merchandise and First Citizen Membership purchased online
- Minimum value of order excluding Gift vouchers, Crossword Merchandise & First Citizen Membership should be Rs.2000
- Orders will be dispatched subject to availability at the time of shipping of the order
- In the event the actual shipped value of the order is less than the order value, the discount amount shall be given on a pro-rata basis for the value of actual value shipped.
- The said offer cannot be combined with any other offer on www.shoppersstop.com
- Shoppers Stop reserves the right to modify the offer at any time
- The order will be subject to terms and conditions ( T&C) of shoppersstop.com available at http://www.shoppersstop.com/termsOfUse.jsp
- Any dispute, legal action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with the said Offer shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts of Mumbai and the said offer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India